Gartner High Achievers 2014
Gartner, a leading global information technology research and advisory company, pulled out all the stops on its annual top achievers incentive in Sydney, breaking all previous attendance records and delivering a money-can’t-buy experience for its 1,600 employees, executive and partners.
- ‘Welcome to Country’ by the Wuruniri Music and Dance group, followed by a performance from the Sydney Children’s Choir and the Fright Night Theme Party at the Sydney Opera House
- Special Gartner lounges were established in each hotel allowing delegates private space to catch up with friends and colleagues, chill out, and finalise their tour options
- A permanent after-hours bar – Circle Club – was established at The Argyle in The Rocks for late night Gartner revellers for the duration of the incentive
- Several water-based activities at the world-famous Bondi Beach, a winery tour in the Hunter Valley and bushwalking in the iconic Blue Mountains
- Shopping, city and cycling tours, cooking classes, helicopter joy flights and climbing Sydney’s Harbour Bridge
- Intimate dinners in some of Sydney’s finest restaurants.
Emerging from the global economic crisis, Gartner felt it important to reward its sales team with a trip of a lifetime. Sydney achieved just that – for four days, delegates were rewarded at every opportunity – they were celebrated every time they emerged from a bus, clapped and cheered as they walked into a venue and recognised at two gala dinners.
“We always want to keep the incentive fresh, take the group somewhere different, and unexpected, and there was a huge amount of excitement when Sydney was launched. We had a record number of qualifiers,” said Ms Libby Donovan, Vice President, Worldwide Event Production. “The people on this incentive have significantly gone above their targets, and we are rewarding them with an experience they simply could not have if they visited Sydney as a tourist.”
At BESydney, we’ll work with you to create tailored itineraries that will help your people achieve more, boost their productivity and satisfaction, and give them an incredible story to take home.