ICC World Chambers Federation 10th World Chambers Congress
In today’s global business marketplace, there are many key issues to solve. But there are also important opportunities to embrace. With its growing stature in the global economic marketplace, innovative small business scene and strong thought leadership, Sydney welcomed the chance to host the 10WCC. More than 1,200 of the world’s brightest industry leaders and professionals came together to exchange ideas, build community best practice and create new business opportunities.
- Hosting 10WCC at the International Convention Centre Sydney (ICC Sydney) – Australia’s premier global meeting venue
- ICC Sydney facilitated a seamless experience, from showcasing the latest in innovation and technology to offering superior hospitality to delegates
- The central location of ICC Sydney allowed easy access to what the rest of the city has to offer – its unique attractions, dynamic dining scene and vibrant precincts.
SUCCESS BY NUMBERS
- 1,200 business chamber leaders from more than 110 countries
- Representing more than 45 million companies
- Uniting a global network of 12,000 business chambers.
"Sydney is ideal for delegates in so many ways. It’s the perfect ecosystem for an international convention centre and provides delegates the opportunity to experience the true taste of Sydney and Australia." Anthony Parkes, Director, ICC World Chambers Federation.
"ICC Sydney provides the ultimate space to think, collaborate and innovate, and we were thrilled to deliver an event that brought delegates from across the globe to Sydney." Geoff Donaghy, CEO, ICC Sydney.
Bidding for and hosting an unforgettable meeting of this scale can be a lengthy and complicated process. But BESydney makes it simple. Our job is to understand your needs and get results. And, from start to finish, help you generate a legacy that’s felt around the world.