7-27 Circular Quay West Sydney
New South Wales 2000 AustraliaView On Map
The renovation of Campbell’s Stores has transformed it into a world class waterfront dining precinct that celebrates location, destination and heritage. Uses will be predominantly for restaurants and large events
Campbell's Stores dating back to 1839 represents a surviving example of mid-nineteenth-century style warehouses; a building type once common around Sydney Cove, but now rare. The gabled bay form, cathead beams, hoists, goods aprons and doors are evidence of an older warehouse style.
Tallawoladah Pty Ltd obtained approval from the Department of Planning and Environment for the remediation, renewal and adaptive reuse of Campbell’s Stores.
The renovation transformed Campbell’s Stores into a world class waterfront dining precinct that celebrates location, destination and heritage. Uses will be predominantly for restaurants. It is proposed to offer a mix of high quality formal dining with more informal niche small bars, cafes and tenancies. Large Events will take place within Campbell’s Stores and Campbell’s Cove with capacities from 5 to 5,000.