Welcome to the latest edition of BESydney’s Anticipating Tomorrow: Global Insights Series, where we tap into our global networks to curate a unique conversation series full of insights, challenging ideas, and some of Australia’s brightest minds to help us anticipate and plot a recovery path towards our post-COVID world.
Join us on Thursday, 12 November for "Leading through Crisis: Destination London" as BESydney’s CEO Lyn Lewis-Smith sits down with Tracy Halliwell MBE, Director of Tourism, Conventions and Major Events for London's international trade, investment, and promotion agency, and hear first-hand how life has been at the helm of London & Partners through COVID-19:
- Formulating and reformulating crisis strategy
- Staying inspired, and inspiring others
- Building community, keeping people connected
- Resilience and rebounding from adversity
- Shifting mindsets to build back better.