We support local leaders and associations to bring international conferences to our city, using our bidding expertise and connections across government, industry and academia.
We also provide professional services, support and access to funding for international associations that host their conference in Sydney.
We help you bid (and win)
We have 50+ years of experience bidding to bring global conferences to Sydney, which means we know that each bid requires a tailored approach.
We provide free advice and bid support customised to your needs and make it easy for you to organise and host your conference in Sydney.
- assess and explain bid requirements
- develop bid strategies and documents
- identify funding offers, access financial support and make a business case
- make introductions to our networks across government, industry and academia
- host site inspections with decision-makers
- support your in-person bid presentations and voting strategies, if relevant.
We help you deliver
Once your bid is won, we work with you through to delivery, providing free advice and support as you plan, develop and deliver.
- appoint a professional conference organiser (PCO / AMC)
- deliver on financial commitments
- host planning and site visits for organisers, by providing event support
- plan the essentials, with our Event Organiser Toolkit
- boost attendance, by providing communications and marketing support
- connect with suppliers in Sydney, through our extensive network of hotels, venues and experience providers.
Plus, we provide practical tools, research and information on how to host sustainable events that create legacies for local and global communities. Throughout, our services, advice and support are impartial and completely free of charge.